NOTE- Update 5/28/20- As decisions are made by the state, we will continue to adapt and adjust the programming at the arena. As of today, we plan on starting up the Summer Adult League on July 6. This of course all depends on what we are allowed to do. Assuming we can have games then, teams that signed up for Spring I will be given priority to sign up for Summer and can use the money the paid for Spring I to pay for Summer. Teams and players who are not quite ready to come back to play in league games will receive credit in their DASH account to use for a future season. These credits cannot be used for Lil’ Kickers of Skills Institute classes, rentals, or other activities.
Thanks for your patience. Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you when you are ready. This page will be updated as news evolves.
Spring I Adult Session
- March 1st – April 26th
- Register the team online 7:00am on Monday, January 27th.
**Defined Fitness Coed C & Defined Fitness Coed D teams start registration WITH MANAGEMENT APPROVAL ONLY online starting 6:00pm
- Please call to be added to our wait lists.
- All players need to be registered via DASH
- LEAGUES BEGIN week of March 1st
- Sign-up starts January 27th
- Sign-up ends on February 16th (Or until leagues are full.)
- Season is 7 games plus a playoff or friendly game
- Men’s A, Men’s B, Coed A & Coed B1- top four teams play in a playoff and the remaining teams play their 8th game as friendly games. If there are only six teams in a division, the top two teams will play in a final and the remaining teams play their 8th game as friendly games.
- Women’s A will get 7 games with the top two teams playing in a final and all other teams playing their 8th games as friendly games. This decision is based on the number of teams that play in the Women’s A division.
- Women’s B, Coed B2, will get 8 games with standings recorded but no playoff or official league winner.
- Women’s C , Men’s C, Defined Fitness Coed C, and Defined Fitness Coed D division will get 8 games with no standings and no playoffs.
- *COST IS $645 PER TEAM* + each team pays referee $7 before each game
- $50 non-refundable deposit due for ALL teams at time of sign-up
- 50% of the team fee is due February 16th.
- Final Team Payment is due by Sunday, March 22nd.
- No limit on players per team.
There is a $15 IISA membership fee for each player. (For Membership Benefits Click Here)
- The membership is good to play in all games for all IISA seasons for one year
- Every player must have a membership to play.
Game Day Possibilities, subject to change:
- Men’s A, B, C- Monday – Friday
- Women’s- Monday – Friday
- Co-Ed – Friday – Sunday
Saturdays 12pm-9pm, Sundays 8am-9pm
Winter II Sign-ups: November 11; games 1/2 – 2/29
Spring I Sign-ups: January 27; games 3/1 – 4/26
Spring II Sign-ups: March 23; games 4/27 – 6/21
Summer Sign-ups: May 18; games 6/23 – 8/23