Reopening Plans & Protocols
Dear IISA and Lil’ Kickers Customers,
We hope this message finds you healthy. We are counting down the days until we can see our players and families in person again! Due to Governor Lujan-Grisham’s recent announcements we plan to reopen June 1st.
We will contact Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute families about the Spring Season & Summer Camp and we will send emails about what we will do with the leagues portion of our arena, but we wanted to let you know about some of the protocols and measures we are putting in place to ensure you have a clean, safe facility to return to.
New protocols and measures include:
- All customers must fill out a new online waiver. Please click here to log into your DASH account for that.
- Hand sanitizer conveniently located throughout our building
- Intensive, regular cleaning of the arena with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Limited number of people in the building at one time, as directed by the state
- Modified facility flow and seat spacing to ensure adequate social distancing
- Wellness checks of all employees upon arriving at our facilities
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for employees
- Potentially, required PPE for customers during times of non-exerciese (dependent on state regulations)
- Staff education and training on prevention, in accordance with the CDC guidelines
We will make other changes as needed to ensure we are adhering to physical distancing and gathering guidelines set forth by the Governor once those are announced. In addition, our program managers are working on modifications to programs, as needed, in order to stay within guidelines. More information to come as we learn more from the state.
Looking forward to seeing you all in person in the coming weeks!
IISA and Lil’ Kickers Staff