How do I get a DASH account and what is it?
DASH is our new software for the entire arena that allows you to store your personal info, picture, fill out an online waiver, and more. Once you create your account, it will be easy to be placed on team rosters or our other programs.
frank koppens thesis https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buycanadapills/63/ https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/unc-charlotte-creative-writing/3/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/example-persuasive-essay/85/ https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/purchasing-viagra-on-the-internet/35/ essay explaining process decision making see go to site https://www.cen.edu/notice/avatar-gaia-hypothesis/24/ adventure cialis https://cwstat.org/termpaper/essay-restaurant-business-plan/50/ navarea warnings viagra https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/how-to-write-a-one-page-essay/47/ essay on quaid e azam in english for class 4 propecia website back up long essay dissertation crossword clue dystopia 1984 essay go site click here ap literature essay structure resume objective grocery store clerk https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/case-study-of-xerox-company/14/ prednisolone red face prirodni viagra pro zeny follow buy mexico pills writing a essay format remboursement cialis 20mg follow url source site definition verbe essayer writing paper services Create your DASH account – [Click Here] Go to New Customer Registration toward the bottom right of the page. Enter your e-mail address and then a password will be e-mailed to you. Check your e-mail, and then open the e-mail you received. Log back into DASH with your password and e-mail address and you’re good to go!
How do I sign up a team?
Go to the “Leagues” pages of our website. We do an online registration process through DASH for a short period of time. Please check the appropriate league page to see what times those are. After online sign-ups are over, come to the arena to sign up your team, or you can give us a call. Keep in mind some adult divisions do not have online registration as a way to keep teams that should be in the league and keep other ones that don’t belong out of the league. All teams are required to put down a $50 non-refundable deposit, which goes toward your team fee.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes! We take Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We also take cash, money orders, cashier’s checks and personal checks that don’t bounce.
Do you require pass cards to play?
We no longer use the printed player cards we did in the past. Here’s the process now:
- All players playing at the arena must fill out a waiver form to get a pass card.
- Start a DASH account.
- Sign your waiver via DASH, pay the $15 membership fee.
- Download the DASH app and log in with your email address in our system and password.
- Come take your picture at the front desk in the arena.
- Scan in either at the front desk or at the scorekeeper table before your games.
- If you do not have a smartphone, stop by the front desk and we will print you a player card with a code on it to scan in for your games.
How many players play on the field at once?
- Almost all of our games are played with six on the field for each team- five plus a goalie.
- Coed games require at least three (can be more) females at all times. The goalie can be one of those three players.
- If a team is short women for a game, they CANNOT substitute a male in place of the missing female.
- u8 & u9 youth games are played 4v4 with no goalkeepers.
How many players are allowed on the team?
You can have as many as you want. We generally recommend 8-10 players. u8 & u9 have a maximum roster size of 8 players.
How old do you have to be to play in the adult league?
You must be 15 years old to play in the adult league unless you get IISA manager approval.
Do we need uniforms?
We do not require numbers on the jerseys. Please make sure your team brings two shirts- a white and a dark. The dark shirts must be the same color.
Are shin guards required?
Minors must wear shin guards or they cannot play. If adults do not wear shin guards, it is a risk they are choosing to take.
When are youth games played?
- u13/14 girls play on Fridays and may have a Sunday game during the season.
- u 13/14 boys play on Saturdays and Sundays.
- u8-u12 play mostly on Saturday afternoons. Teams also will have a couple Sunday morning games, depending on the number of teams in the league. Age groups will be mixed up depending on the number of teams in each particular age group.
- Game days are always subject to change.
What if I don’t have a team to play on?
Please join our open Facebook Group Page in order to connect with players looking for teams and for teams looking for players. When you join the page, please write something about your experience, if you’re a goalkeeper, and which division(s) you’re looking to join.
Can I get a refund for the league?
Our league fee is done as a “Team Fee”. Once a team is paid for, we can only give a refund if we first receive a replacement of your fee first: If you paid $50 as part of your team fee, we need to receive $50 first from your team before we will give you the $50. As you can see, it makes more sense to have your team pay you the $50 instead.
Can I get a refund for the membership?
If you have played in at least one game or your child has participated in one paid class (after the free trial), we do not refund the membership fee.
Can my child join a Lil’ Kickers class in the middle of a season?
Yes! Your child can join any time as long as there is room in the class. Call us to see if a class is available! 505-266-3653.