- Training for players u10-u14
2014-2015 Winter Session:
- Cost: $119 Per Player, includes a free t-shirt (we also have a $15 membership required for all participants)
- either Mondays 5:35-6:35- 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 1/5, 1/12
- or Thursdays *5:35-6:35- 11/13, 11/20, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 1/8, 1/10, 1/17 (*1/10 & 1/17 are Saturday, classes at 12:00pm)
- Sign up via DASH starting August 19
- Players, please bring a ball and indoor or tennis shoes to skills- cleats are not allowed on the turf!!!
There is no doubt that technique (skill) is the most important aspect a youth player should develop. A player must have complete mastery of the ball under pressure and at game speed in order to be any type of successful player. The United States has a reputation for having players with great mastery of the ball with no pressure, but their technique drops as soon as they face a defender.
The International Indoor Soccer Arena’s new technique training program is designed to help players develop skill while facing the pressure of a defender. We will help you master the skills necessary- dribbling to beat an opponent, dribbling to keep the ball, short passing, and receiving with all surfaces of the body. This program is a complete progression so it is best to attend the entire 8-week course.
Gabe Nosseir designed the program. He is the coach of the Classic FC Gladiators, a top 10 team in the country. The Gladiators were ranked as high as #1 in the nation in the spring of 2009. Gladiators players are now playing college soccer at Division I, II, and III level. In addition, Nico Muñiz, a former Gladiator and alumni of numerous IISA camps and programs, signed a professional contract with Real Salt Lake of Major League Soccer. Gabe has coached Nico since he was 11-years-old. [Click here] to find out more about Nico.
Gabe understands the importance of technical training and most importantly, how to do it the right way.