Winter Youth Session- 2010’s (u10)-2005’s (u15)
- https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/occasional-celebrex-usage/10/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/essay-buy/51/ market share of cialis enter site erp consultant resume objective help with geometry proofs buy viagra from boots cite journal article research paper http://www.danhostel.org/papers/thesis-question-examples/11/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/online-term-papers/26/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/write-an-essay-about-my-village/ when will the patent expire on viagra source link encyclopedic essayt http://hyperbaricnurses.org/13283-viagra-substitute-otc/ https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=mistaken-identity-essay-ideas go follow enduring love - essay topics gcse maths algebra coursework go here https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/when-do-i-write-my-thesis-statement/3/ follow go site can you take zithromax and augmentin at the same time discursive essay ideas 2012 viagra natural donde comprar follow cougar research paper how do i know if my ipad pro is charging follow site cialis 10mg generique Online sign-up starts September 29, 8:00am via DASH.
- In person sign-ups at the arena or on the phone during Office Hours starting at noon October 1.
- Cost 780/team for 2005-2010 boys & girls
- League begins November 1
- Sign-ups start September 29!
- Sign-ups end October 25 or until leagues are full
- Season is 8 games
- Games start weekend of November 1, end January 11
- No games 12/21/19 – 1/1/20
- We will work around your team’s tournament or other sports schedules!!
- 780 PER TEAM 2010-2005 + each team pays referee 5 before each game
- 50 non-refundable deposit due for ALL teams at time of sign-up
- 50% of the team fee is due by October 25th
- the rest of the money is due by your third game
- No limit on players per team for u10-u15 (play with six on the field at once- five plus a goalie)
There is a 15 IISA membership fee for each player. (For Membership Benefits Click Here)
- This membership is good for all IISA seasons, clinics, and camps for one year
- Receive discounts at local stores and restaurants with your membership
- Every player must have a membership to play
Game Days & Lengths:
- all age groups will play Friday late afternoons into the evening, Saturday afternoons into the early evening, and Sunday afternoons. We will try to place as many u13-u15 girls games on Friday evenings, but this depends on the number of teams in those age groups.
- A few teams will play games on: 1/2/20
- Games are played with 16 minute halves
- Age groups likely to be combined