Winter Youth Session- 2010’s (u10)-2005’s (u15)
- resilience essay example https://cwstat.org/termpaper/essay-on-emotional-journey/50/ how to buy a research essay not scanned by turnitin go here go to link price+of+viagra+100+mg. how much viagra in one day https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/free-samples-of-cialis-in-canada/14/ essay and report writing skills go site english research topics for college students antibiotico zithromax costo bone marrow dna essay limit order book thesis enter jotronic propecia price viagra natural en herbolarios cilacar 5mg cialis https://tffa.org/businessplan/causes-of-alcohol-essay/70/ go here how to buy cialis in london diflucan relief https://makeitinla.org/writer/how-to-write-a-conclusion-for-an-essay/32/ https://mnscha.org/advised/cialis-immune/38/ see clomid twins 2021 watch where to buy viagra manila buy viagra best price ayn rand essay scholarship 2013 help writing a thesis for critical thinking https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/cheap-essay-papers-online/26/ Online sign-up starts September 29, 8:00am via DASH.
- In person sign-ups at the arena or on the phone during Office Hours starting at noon October 1.
- Cost 780/team for 2005-2010 boys & girls
- League begins November 1
- Sign-ups start September 29!
- Sign-ups end October 25 or until leagues are full
- Season is 8 games
- Games start weekend of November 1, end January 11
- No games 12/21/19 – 1/1/20
- We will work around your team’s tournament or other sports schedules!!
- 780 PER TEAM 2010-2005 + each team pays referee 5 before each game
- 50 non-refundable deposit due for ALL teams at time of sign-up
- 50% of the team fee is due by October 25th
- the rest of the money is due by your third game
- No limit on players per team for u10-u15 (play with six on the field at once- five plus a goalie)
There is a 15 IISA membership fee for each player. (For Membership Benefits Click Here)
- This membership is good for all IISA seasons, clinics, and camps for one year
- Receive discounts at local stores and restaurants with your membership
- Every player must have a membership to play
Game Days & Lengths:
- all age groups will play Friday late afternoons into the evening, Saturday afternoons into the early evening, and Sunday afternoons. We will try to place as many u13-u15 girls games on Friday evenings, but this depends on the number of teams in those age groups.
- A few teams will play games on: 1/2/20
- Games are played with 16 minute halves
- Age groups likely to be combined