Winter Youth Session- 2011’s (u8)-2004’s (u15)
- Online sign-up starts September 30, 8:00am via DASH.
- In person sign-ups at the arena or on the phone during Office Hours starting at noon October 1.
- Cost 780/team for 2004-2009 boys & girls
- Cost 400/team for 2010-2011 boys & girls (will play 4v4 on small size fields with 14 minute halves)
- League begins November 2
- Sign-ups start September 30!
- Sign-ups end October 26 or until leagues are full
- Season is 8 games
- Games start weekend of November 2, end January 12
- No games 12/17/18 – 1/1/19
- We will work around your team’s tournament or other sports schedules!!
- * 780 PER TEAM 2009-2004 (400 for 2010-2011)* + each team pays referee 5 before each game
- 50 non-refundable deposit due for ALL teams at time of sign-up
- 50% of the team fee is due by October 26th
- the rest of the money is due by your third game
- No limit on players per team for u10-u15 (play with six on the field at once- five plus a goalie)
- 8 player roster limit for u8 & u9 (play 4v4 with no goalkeepers)
There is a 15 IISA membership fee for each player. (For Membership Benefits Click Here)
- This membership is good for all IISA seasons, clinics, and camps for one year
- Receive discounts at local stores and restaurants with your membership
- Every player must have a membership to play
Game Days & Lengths:
- all age groups will play Friday late afternoons into the evening, Saturday afternoons into the early evening, and Sunday afternoons. We will try to place as many u13-u15 girls games on Friday evenings, but this depends on the number of teams in those age groups.
- A few teams will play games on: weekdays from 1/2/17 – 1/3/17
- Games are played with 16 minute halves
- Age groups likely to be combined