Spring I Adult Session
- viagra seguro see source essay on great wall of china source link watch enter paperport pdf trial watermark essays on the death of a salesman einnahme von viagra 100 viagra mit 21 jahren source url one time use of viagra how to write college essay charlie chaplin venta de levitra en colombia buy cheap viagra in the uk https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/el-viagra-produce-ceguera/50/ coffee 2016 case study pdf https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cialis-20-mg-discount/11/ glaucoma e cialis viagra cialis buy no prescription legitimate essay writing service difference between zithromax tri pak and pak viagra e diabete get link get link how can use the viagra acetaminophen with codeine msds go to link essay should developed countries help developing countries March 6th – May 1st
- Register the team online 7:00am on Monday, January 31st, until leagues are full.
**Coed C & Coed D teams start registration at 6:00pm
***Coed D teams need management permission prior to registration or risk being moved up or dropped if upper leagues are full!
- Please call to be added to our wait lists for each level.
- All players need to be registered via DASH
- LEAGUES BEGIN week of March 6th
*There will be no games on Easter Sunday, April 17th
- Sign-up starts January 31st at 7:00AM
- Sign-up ends on March 4th (Or until leagues are full.)
- Season is 8 games over 8 weeks (one game per week); 6-7 regular season games with either a 2-game playoff, final, or a friendly game
*Playoff vs Friendly determination is based on both level (Coed B and above, Men’s and Women’s B and above) as well as number of teams in each level (at least 8 teams must be in the level for a playoff to be played)
- *COST IS $655 PER TEAM* + each team pays referee $9 before each game
- $50 non-refundable deposit due for ALL teams at time of sign-up
- 50% of the team fee is due February 27th
- Final Team Payment is due before your third game, or 3/26, whichever is sooner
- No limit on players per team.
There is a $15 IISA membership fee for each player. (For Membership Benefits Click Here)
- The membership is good to play in all games for all IISA seasons for one year
- Every player must have a membership to play.
Game Day Possibilities, subject to change:
- Men’s A – Thursday
- Men’s B – Monday – Friday
- Mens C – Monday – Friday
- Women’s- Monday/Wednesday with games potentially Tuesday/Thursday based on number of teams signed up
- Co-Ed – Friday – Sunday
Varying at the moment. Please call the arena to leave a message- 505-266-3653
Spring II – $655/team
Season runs May 2nd – June 26th
Sign-ups begin March 28th