Fall I Adult Session
- August 29th – October 23rd
- Register the team online 7:00am on Monday, July 25th, until leagues are full.
**Coed C & Coed D teams start registration at 6:00pm
***Coed D teams need management permission prior to registration or risk being moved up or dropped if upper leagues are full!
- Please call to be added to our wait lists for each level.
- All players need to be registered via DAYSMART
- Sign-up starts July 25th at 7:00AM
- Sign-up ends on August 28th (Or when leagues are full.)
- Season is 8 games over 8 weeks (one game per week); 6-7 regular season games with either a 2-game playoff, final, or a friendly game
*Playoff vs Friendly determination is based on both level (Coed B and above, Men’s and Women’s B and above) as well as number of teams in each level (at least 8 teams must be in the level for a playoff to be played)
- *COST IS $655 PER TEAM* + each team pays referee $9 before each game
- $50 non-refundable deposit due for ALL teams at time of sign-up
- 50% of the team fee is due August 20th
- Final Team Payment is due before your third game, or September 18th, whichever is sooner
- No limit on players per team.
There is a $15 IISA membership fee for each player. (For Membership Benefits Click Here)
- The membership is good to play in all games for all IISA seasons for one year
- Every player must have a membership to play.
Game Day Possibilities, subject to change:
- Men’s A – Thursdays
- Men’s B – Tuesdays/Fridays with limited Monday/Wednesday availability
- Mens C – Tuesdays/Fridays with limited Monday/Wednesday availability
- Women’s- Monday/Wednesday with limited games Tuesday/Thursday based on number of teams signed up
- Co-Ed – Saturday/Sunday
1131 Cuesta Arriba Ct NE 87113
Fall II – $655/team
Season runs October 24th -December 20th
Sign-ups begin September 19th