follow url source link graduate program application essay write an essay on life and art is hedda gabler a tragedy essays into the wild introduction essay https://vabf.org/reading/answer-get-homework-math/250/ how to write college papers https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/essay-on-the-dhammapada/22/ pygmalion comparison essay buy essay writer usa easybus co uk cover page for an essay apa click uthsc 2019-2020 secondary essay controversial essay topics on adoption https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/is-l-arginine-like-viagra/100/ harriet jacobs essays http://directory.kean.edu/?writes=full-score-on-sat-essay https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/is-megapharmnorx-a-hoax/63/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=analyzing-essay-format real time pcr review article https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/andy-warhol-thesis-paper/25/ seroquel xr for depression definition best friend essay essay on university cafeteria https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-online-dk-1275/ viagra pfizer harga follow link https://homemods.org/usc/examples-of-an-argument-essay/46/ source site New protocols and measures include:
- We will follow state mandates and CDC recommendations for adults wearing masks.
- All customers must fill out a new online waiver. Please click here to log into your DASH account for that.
- Hand sanitizer conveniently located throughout our building
- Intensive, regular cleaning of the arena with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Limited number of people in the building at one time, as directed by the state
- Modified facility flow and seat spacing to ensure adequate social distancing
- Wellness checks of all employees upon arriving at our facilities
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for employees
- Potentially, required PPE for customers during times of non-exerciese (dependent on state regulations)
- Staff education and training on prevention, in accordance with the CDC guidelines
We will make other changes as needed to ensure we are adhering to physical distancing and gathering guidelines set forth by the Governor once those are announced. In addition, our program managers are working on modifications to programs, as needed, in order to stay within guidelines. More information to come as we learn more from the state.
Looking forward to seeing you all in person in the coming weeks!
IISA and Lil’ Kickers Staff